Saturday 18 January 2014

[Build Your Business Online] TITLE

Build Your Business Online has posted a new item, 'Business Makeover 2014'

I am super excited today.

Not only did my family and I recently escape the cold and wet Denmark and arrived in our house in Hua Hin, Thailand, “plumber’s wife turned business makeover expert” Ellen Rohr is also releasing an in depth interview she did with me a while back.

Actually my interview is really just one out of 21 rocking interviews with super awesome people in the Business Makeover 2014.

Business Makeover 2014

My interview will go live on the 21′st of January (2014 that is) and you can grab it right here.

Let me just say that I’m excited to a part of this and humbled to be among such inspiring authorities.

Below is a few of the inspiring people who’s part of the Business Makeover 2014. All the interviews are free and you can access them right here.

It’s actually a funny story how I met Ellen.

I’m member of the non-profit organization JCI and we needed a US speaker for an event about entrepreneurship I helped organize.

So I contacted Clint Arthur whom I met at the Brendon Burchard’s Expert Academy a couple of years ago.

Clint helps people get on TV so he has an interesting network of inspiring people.

He eventually hooked me up with Ellen who would love to come and visit Denmark. As the plumber’s wife she is, she showed a great interest in our “central heating system” that is how a great deal of Danish households get their heat and hot water.

Ellen RohrSomething I’ve never even thought of but just taken for granted. Apparently this thing was – according to Ellen – one of the most interesting aspects of Denmark.

Most people just come here and visit the small mermaid or drink good Danish beer :).

While Ellen didn’t get to visit a heating plant (and I’m sorry Ellen, we will do this on your next visit :)) she did deliver a great speech at our event.

So when Ellen was organizing the Business Makeover 2014 event she thought of me. A strange line of events and places including Experts Academy, a non-profit organization, Clint Arthur, central heating and Ellen Rohr.

I guess that this is the exact science called networking don’t you think :)?

But back to my interview with Ellen.

In it I will share my model for building a lifestyle business in 2014 and what you can do to get more time and freedom in your life.

One of the things that means freedom to me is to be able to spend a few months with my family in Thailand each year – another is being able to only spend my time on the projects that I’m truly passionate about.

It’s probably something completely different to you.

Whether that is racing on motorcycles through Europe with a friend, taking your family out sailing around the world, or simply just you having more time for your obscure hobby of collecting working shoes from Canadian carpenters.

But besides the actual focus on lifestyle business modelling and building we also have a blast as Ellen is always super energetic and I’m always almost saying something provocative (pardon my manners :)).

If you want to get access to all the 21 interviews all you have to do is to go to http://businessmakeover2014.com and enter your email address. Each day a new fantastic interview will be released.

If you missed some, you can still get access to the past interviews but in order to not miss anymore you should hurry over to the site and signup.

Second home in ThailandIn the mean time I’ll relax a bit. I’m currently writing this next to the pool and planning on getting some chicken with cashew nuts for lunch. One of the big reasons why I love Thailand is because of the food. It tastes fantastic and is dead cheap (the last part is also something that suits me rather well as the cheap guy that I am ;)).

If you follow my facebook page I’ll probably post some photos from our place here in Thailand – heck you might even see a kid picture or two (isn’t that what Facebook is for anyway? :)).

And if you’re in the Hua Hin area (2.5 hour drive from Bangkok) in the January/February period, don’t hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to buy you a beer or two.

After you’ve listened to the interview please let me know what you thought. Either in the comments here or on Facebook. And hope to see you in Thailand…

You may view the latest post at http://retiremyass.com/business-makeover-2014/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, Build Your Business Online peter.clarke@designed-for-success.com

No comments:

Post a Comment